A series of new digital art and GIF animations working from an old screen printed portrait of yours truly. The portrait dates back to 1996 or so. It was one of the first non-water based screen print editions I made. Its fun to see how time passes and how old works can be brought back to life using new and diverse tools. I applied various applications to create the vector effects and the layered animations. I also cut out the images and prepared graphic assets for further use. As always!
Welcome to the Blog!
I create and share a lot! Here you can browse by subject & category! Have a question? Contact me here.
- The Contemplation of Metaphoric Flight, A Creative Teaching Template
- Teaching Website Examples Via WordPress & the Commons
- A Deaf & Hard of Hearing Person Applies for a Full-Time Academic Teaching Position..
- Pressing Public Issues: Presentations and Exhibition Launch! Today 5/30 @12pm
- The Infinite Run – Process & Info